Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Daily Photo: Facebook is making me older before my time!

>> Saturday, November 20, 2010


Does anyone else have a problem with this? It's "SeniorPeopleMeet.com" . I know that Facebook generates the ads you see on your sidebar based on info from your profile etc. i.e. I'm single, hense an ad about 'Dating'. But for Cripes sake... I have a few years before I even hit 50! & They're already hitting me with 'Senior' Dating stuff! ??

2 Reflections:

meleah rebeccah 4:17 PM, November 21, 2010  

Ahahahahahahahaha! Okay, I feel so much better now because I get the same ads! Ahahahahahahahah!

livintheblues 2:50 PM, January 01, 2011  

hahahaaaa.. I get them as well..but at least I qualify for the over 50 part.. the ones that make me laugh are the date a model ones...

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP