Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

I think of my sister...

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010

...When I read this.

I don't know who the author is, 'else I would give proper credit, but it speaks so much to what has happened these past 1 1/2 years.
I could have written this myself, and used my tears as the ink.

Because you are my friend I would do for you
all that my heart and my soul and body are capable of doing.
I would cry with you and share your burdens when you are down.
I would laugh with you and rejoice with you when you have achieved.
I would be there when you want my company
and I would be gone when you do not.
But do not expect perfection from me, for the day shall come when I let you down and you will be hurt.
And when I let you down, it will not be because I desire to hurt you,
nor because I do not still love you.
It will only be because I am human and that is one frailty
from which no one can escape.
~Unknown


© 2010 Greeneyezz

3 Reflections:

meleah rebeccah 1:01 PM, December 30, 2010  

Very powerful.

Greeneyezz 9:10 PM, December 30, 2010  

Yes it is.

And a lot of what's been going on in my life the past 1 1/2 years with my sister. :(

~ZZ

livintheblues 2:47 PM, January 01, 2011  

a wonderful piece as Meleah said very powerful...

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP