Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

A Special Place in Hell For Them..

>> Thursday, October 06, 2011

And did you notice the device (that I circled in Red) from which she made her rant from?


The original Tweet:  Low-life
She is one of the attorney daughters and the voice-piece for their hate-group.
For those 'not in the know', they are the group that travels the country protesting at military funerals, being extremely hateful and disrespectful to those that have died.


**As I won't give those lowlifes any *more* internet time, particularly to ADD to their Internet infamous-ness by posting their names here so that it can be picked up by Web-crawling programs to ADD TO THEIR INFAMOUS-NESS (Which is exactly what they want), I'll just add it here, Without giving them more air-time..
And if anyone feels the need to share this, please do so, but leave the name of the group OFF, so you also don't add to their Infamous-ness.  


© 2011 Greeneyezz

0 Reflections:

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP